Most recent 15 F1 News items:
Sunday, 2 Apr 2023Leclerc's sarcastic remark causes heated exchange with Sainz in media 'pen'
- Perez's engine braking issue: Red Bull explains what really happened
- Russell impressed with new Mercedes in Australia despite Hamilton's concerns
- Nico Hulkenberg's return to F1 impresses Haas team boss
- Schumacher's chance to shine: Mercedes boss confirms F1 debut on standby
- A Decade of Silence: Still no update on Schumacher's recovery
- Is Bottas' relaxed lifestyle to blame for his poor performance in Melbourne?
Saturday, 1 Apr 2023Former Ferrari boss says F1 team needs the best engineers to win
- Alonso laughs off Hamilton's claim of fastest F1 car ever - 2
- Perez wants to be champion despite Red Bull number 2 rumors
- Former F1 race director Michael Masi opens up about controversial exit - 1
- Tsunoda's Road to F1 Stardom: Ready to Replace Perez by 2025? - 3
- Teams to vote on separate qualifying sessions for sprint and grand prix - 1
- F1 tyre wars: Bridgestone set to challenge Pirelli for sole supplier deal! - 1
- Rumours of power struggle at Red Bull F1 program intensify
- Revving up the excitement: F1 & MotoGP to share race weekend? - 2
- Post-Quali Press Conference 2023 Australian F1 GP
- Team Boss Press Conference 2023 Australian F1 GP
Friday, 31 Mar 2023Hamilton refuses to meet ousted F1 race director Masi, focused on winning - 6
- Sainz admits current Ferrari car makes for 'one of the hardest times'
✅ Check out all our F1 News & Updates »
Nov.18 - Esteban Ocon says he does not look back with fondness on his past duels with F1 sensation Max Verstappen.
The pair have been wheel-to-wheel since their karting days, and Frenchman Ocon - to step up from Manor to Force India next year - says it has always been intense with Verstappen.
"We fought hard all the time, like in F3," he told the Dutch publication Formule 1.
Ocon, who is a year older than 19-year-old Verstappen, is referring to the 2014 championship won by the Frenchman.
"The battle was heavy and intense," he said. "I was usually quicker in qualifying, him in the race."
Asked if it was a pleasant battle, Ocon answered: "No it was not!
"It was often on the verge of dangerous. But we never crashed, so you can conclude that it was a hard but fair fight."
Ocon said Verstappen is "a lot more aggressive" than him, explaining: "I mean, I'm aggressive when I really need to be, not all the time. I think first before I take aggressive risks.
"That the big difference between me and Max," he said.
Asked if they respected each other during their battles, Ocon continued: "Not really. We hated each other during the season, but outside it was ok.
"But I think we have since become more mature."
Please share this on social media:
✅ Check out more posts with related topics: