Most recent 15 F1 News items:
Tuesday, 21 Mar 2023Alonso focuses on big picture despite FIA's mishandling of F1 podium - 1
- Ferrari and Mercedes reveal progress on 2023 cars ahead of schedule - 2
- Verstappen and Pérez to battle hard for 2023 F1 title - 5
Monday, 20 Mar 2023Red Bull has 'fastest F1 car ever' says Hamilton - 11
- Mercedes team to copy Red Bull F1 car concept? - 2
- Liam Lawson (not Ricciardo) is Red Bull F1 reserve - 1
- Post-Race Press Conference 2023 Saudi Arabian F1 GP
- Verstappen 'tricked' Perez to keep F1 title lead - 12
Saturday, 18 Mar 2023Alonso's third F1 Spring: Can he challenge Red Bull in Jeddah? - 3
- Hulkenberg's return to F1 looks promising with more simulator sessions
- Piastri confident in his decision to join McLaren for F1 debut - 2
- F1 calendar uncertainty: Will Saudi Arabia get the top spot? - 1
- Pressure mounts for AlphaTauri to improve financially and competitively
- Team Boss Press Conference 2023 Saudi Arabian F1 GP
- Wolff admits mistake with 2022 F1 car and Hamilton's future uncertain - 7
Friday, 17 Mar 2023Alonso brushes off critics and focuses on impressive F1 season start - 3
- Ferrari's ECU Woes Worry Leclerc But Haas Remains Unfazed - 2
- AlphaTauri F1 seat call-up unlikely for Ricciardo in 2023 - 1
- Hamilton hints at reluctance as F1 safety debate ignites in Saudi - 8
- Ex-F1 driver Petrov opposes FIA's driver commitment document - 4
✅ Check out all our F1 News & Updates »
Daniel Ricciardo insists Max Verstappen has made a massive impact at Red Bull and has pushed him on to greater things this season.
The pair have enjoyed a titanic battle since the Dutchman replaced Daniil Kvyat in Spain.
And Ricciardo says his impressive speed and strong mentality makes him one of the best on the grid and a real handful as a teammate.
"That was another step up in my career with my driving," Ricciardo said.
"I always felt I was at the limit, and I always compared quite well to Dani, in testing through to Russia.
"That probably sparked the driver change - Max came on board, I thought I was already driving at my limit, but there was something a little bit more, and I feel we've both given each other that.
"I knew how hyped Max was, but I'd never seen his data and didn't really know what he was bringing to the table.
"But I knew he wasn't afraid to give it a go, and I saw already from first practice in Barcelona he was on the limit of the car.
"Max has lifted his game even more, and I have, so it's cool to know we've got a little bit more in the tank.
"Without knowing we had it we have found a bit more."
Please share this on social media:
✅ Check out more posts with related topics: